Ok so I admit, I have been a bad blogger. After our trip to D.C in September, the camera charger got "lost", so I have been unable to download pictures or take any new ones, as the battery was dead. Lo and behold a few days ago, I "found" the charger on top of the dresser of all places, and yes it was under a huge stack of paperwork...LOL...
When we got back from DC, I went back to work for a 7 day stretch, then ended up with an abscess...OUCH.... Well then this month, I got the H1N1, aka swine flu, then I got another abscess. Double Whammy!! To make matters worse, as you all know, I am very pregnant...I was 21 weeks along when the flu hit, and that is something I would not wish on my worst enemy. I pretty much spent a week and a half on the couch, or in the bed.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Bigtime Sickness...
Posted by Kerri at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment