Okay so Sunday was Korey's day to go and celebrate his 11th Birthday. He wanted to go see a movie, and go to Stix for dinner. Stix is one of the many Japanese Steakhouses around here, and Korey's favorite restaurant. Based on the movies that are out, he chose Paul Blart: Mall Cop. I was only hoping that the movie would be bearable. I have to honestly say, it was much better than I expected. A great family movie choice. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. It is so funny. It has just enough humor that it doesn't cross the line into stupidity. So many of the comedy movies released lately are just full of sexual innnuendos, or just plain stupid slapstick comedy. Now don't get me wrong some of that slapstick comedy is really funny, but sometimes those movies go overboard. Not so with this movie. All in all it was a great movie.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I might have to watch it ! Thanks for the critique :)
Post a Comment