CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Renovation Part One....

Ok as many of you remember from one of my rambling blog posts we have several projects in store for the house. Well this weekend we will officially begin Renovation Part One. We are finally getting rid of the hideous wrought iron railing that seperates the living room from the entryway. We are building a little half wall to help seperate the living room a little better. We are installing new lights and I am painting the bottom half of the entryway(finally). I am so excited. Randall took this weekend off so that we could have a romantic dinner out on Valentine's Day and we are going to spend Sunday(after Church ofcourse) and Monday working on the wall. My Dad is coming to help with all the sawing and such, I am so excited. I am going to take some before and after pictures to post. We are also finally going to hang the huge Daniel Moore print that I got Randall as a wedding present. I actually have a short list of little things we are going to do while everyone is in a working mood. Yay...Did I mention that I'm very excited....LOL

0 comments: