We are officially here to tell the news. Our family is expanding...That's right, I am pregnant with kiddo number 3. We found out on June 25th, and actually have been able to keep it a secret. My first OB appointment was on July 15th, but due to gestational age not equaling sac size and a low HR, we had to go back again on July 23rd. We are pleased to announce that we have "1" healthy baby now with a heartbeat of 144. I haven't been sick at all. I have only gotten carsick a few times, but never to the point of losing my cookies. I do however have the worst heartburn ever!!! We finally told Korey the day before yesterday. He is very excited. We are going to tell Randall's sister next, then my parent's and his. My mother knows that we were going to start trying again around Karli's first birthday, but Ran's parents only know that we were planning to have another one sometime in the future. We are due in early March 2010.. I have included an U/S picture for your enjoyment...Oh and dont mention on myspace or facebook...Thanks..
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats!! I am sooooo excited for yall!! I'm due March 9....we'll have to stay in touch!!!
Post a Comment