CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The News is Out

We finally told our parent's. We told Ran's parents on Tuesday night and told my parents tonight. Both sets are very excited that there is another little one on the way. The fact that we managed to keep it a secret for almost 11 weeks shocked both of our mothers. My mother actually asked me two weeks ago if we were expecting again yet and I said UH, Nope!...LOL... she called me on it today.. It was funny.. Ran's sister is the only one who said that she suspected it was coming. I am doing great. Still no morning sickness. I only have heartburn..I can deal with heartburn. I won't lie, I am really wanting another boy, but of course will be happy with a boy or girl. Ran says he doesn't care. I am giving the baby a pep talk everyday about staying on the inside until at least March 1st.. I do not want to do the NICU dance this time. Our next appt. is August 20th... I will be 11 wks 4 dys...I can't believe that I am almost in the 2nd trimester already. We are heavily discussing names. We have a first name picked out for a boy and a middle name for a girl, so we aren't done... We have plenty of time though.

0 comments: