Merry CHRISTmas and Happy Holidays and all that jazz...(ok who else is singing now). Anyway, I know it has been awhile since my last post. Life as usual is crazy. I just finished my first fulltime semester back in school and am happy to report that I have a 4.0 GPA!!! I have almost a month before classes start back(Jan 11) and I am so thankful to not have to worry about homework, or due dates. I am still working fulltime. The kids are now almost 14, almost 3.5 and 22 months. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!! Randall is also still working full time as well. The biggest news I guess is that we are OFFICIALLY done having babies. There is the very real possiblity of adoption in the future, but not for at least 3-4 years. I am going to be changing up the blog a little and will be posting new pics in the next few days. Love to all and MERRY CHRISTmas!!!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the family pic! Beautiful!
YAY for the 4.0! Feels good doesn't it?
Sorry no more babies but yay for adoption!
Merry Christmas!!! You may be done having the babies, but that doesn't mean you're done becoming parents again. Congrats on your 4.0! Much love to you and the family.
Post a Comment