Monday, March 19, 2012
Pictures(Because thats all you want)
Sorry there is no picture of Korey, he hates the camera..
Not much of anything new going on here. I am still in school FULL TIME, still working FULL TIME and still a mom FULL TIME>..LOL.. Can you tell I have no FREE TIME..
My motto in January was less than a year(till I finish my BSN) now I can proudly say less than 9 months..HA!!
Now for the NEW..Korey turned 14 in January and is now 6ft tall!!!! and weighs in at a scrawny 136lbs. He is now a proud member of the 8th grade Golf Team(practice pays off). He is Long tall green bean.Reese turned 2 on Feb.2nd and is 28lbs and 34.5in tall. She is into everything!! She is a daredevil,, a climber and a hitter...Boy oh Boy am I in trouble with this one. Karli will be 4 in a few months and that just blows my mind. Otherwise things are going good.
Posted by Kerri at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Busy woman, beautiful family. I think that about sums you up! Miss you!
what an awesome family! I can't believe he is 6ft tall!
You are wonder woman!
Post a Comment