Well my maternity leave is officially over this Thursday. What stinks is while it has been 12 weeks, Karli won't be 3 months old until the 26th.
I am very Blessed that I won't have to put Karli into daycare. Randall will keep her 2 days a week, and the grandmothers will take the other 2 days. I feel very lucky to only have to work 4 days a week, the downside, as a nurse I have to work every other weekend, the upside, I get longer stretches off without missing time and I still accrue sick and vacation time.
Randall also has to do shift bid this week(every 6 months they have the option of changing shifts based on senority). There is a possibiliy that he may end up on DAYS!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how great that would be. He has been on nights since we got married, so it would be so nice to sleep like a normal couple. Plus I have lived the sleeping like a vampire life and once you get on days, it is so much better.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Back to Work this week..YUCK!! and possible changes
Posted by Kerri at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment