CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Off Days

So Randall did his semi-annual shift bid on Wednesday and....drumroll please.... He got nights(again)...He actually wanted to remain on nights, it just works well for us right now. The upside is that his off days are changing. Beginning Oct 1, he will be off on Sunday and Monday nights. This kinda throws a hitch in my working, as I already work every other weekend, but it will all work out.
Since I have to work 8 days a pay period, I am going to work 3 days one week, and 5 the next week. The 5 days will be on the week with my weekend, that way at least one of mine and Randall's off days will be together for us time. I am very thankful that I was able to go back to work part-time. Our hope is that by the first of the year, I will be able to drop down to 5 days a pay period. I never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom, but with 2 kids now, I really want to be at home more.

0 comments: