Ok, so does anyone else remember being told that "breastfeeding makes you lose tons of weight". Well maybe for some, but not for all. I ended my pregnancy at 12 lbs BELOW my prepreggo weight(thanks to a little thing known as all-day sickness) and lost another 19lbs within the first week of having little Karli. I am now down a total of 39 lbs. I was so stuck at 36 lbs for over a month. Finally this week, after strictly following weight watchers for over 2 weeks I have lost another 3 lbs. Now I was told that I shouldn't lose more than 1 lb a week, so is the 3 something to be proud of or is that bad. Can I count that as the last 3 weeks worth of weight loss? LOL.. Anyway I am very proud of myself, but just want it to be known that the weight doesn't just fall off with breastfeeding.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment